♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
Beware of my machine guns! Profile
stephanie
alreadyEIGHTEEN ):
o7.o9.1992
Temasek Poly - AS
Veterinary Technology-A9K1
If you ever see a unicorn, let me know pretty please.
Shop, shop, shopping!

Monday, was the SM's reunion.
Celebrated Maxe's, Keane's and Joshua's birthday at Food For Thought.
Met our junior, Debra, who was working there. Such a coincidence.
Food was pretty good, with a really large serving.
Took lots of pictures and caught up with each other a whole lot.
Glad that everyone could make it though Mr Lim was late.
Yesterday, QY and I went down to Serangoon North to get my gerbil.
I named him after Charlie the unicorn :D
He's so cute. Keeps digging at nothing.
Love love baby. Stop being naughty already.
Super duper active I swear!
Accompanied QY to get her Vans today.
Makes me want to get the red one. TSK.
I need my uber delayed paycheck. Damn.
After that, trained down to town to meet Meryl and Kevin.
Went to eat at MOS burger and people watched.
Kevin was right. There is a famine of good looking people in taka. HAHA.
Shop shop here and there.
Marcus came to find us and we headed to FEP then to 313.
Meryl and I went to shop for our stuff while the guys walked around.
We only bought like one piece each luh. WOW.
Hehe. Talked quite a bit too. Like a happy.
I hope Monday is on. Make me happy, people.
Tomorrow is my nua day. Happy nua day to me :D
Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 4/24/2010 01:23:00 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Helps:x|x|x
Bygones
August 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // April 2010 // May 2010 // June 2010 // July 2010 // October 2010 //