♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
Beware of my machine guns! Profile
stephanie
alreadyEIGHTEEN ):
o7.o9.1992
Temasek Poly - AS
Veterinary Technology-A9K1
If you ever see a unicorn, let me know pretty please.
Remove that mask you're wearing

"We all wear a mask to hide our real selves. It's only when we are able to trust someone completely, when we will remove that mask. It is difficult to find that 'someone', however, many of us have found at least one to confide in.
I don't know if that is the true self of you that I have been communicating with. There might be more to you than I think there is. Time will reveal your true colours. It is then will I judge you for who you are, and see if I accept that true you or push you away.
Nonetheless, be brave. Face yourself. Step out and face everybody with that real you, and see for yourself if you are that great after all. Then only can anyone entirely place their trust in you."
P.S. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study. I really need to study.
Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 1/24/2010 07:55:00 PM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Helps:x|x|x
Bygones
August 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // April 2010 // May 2010 // June 2010 // July 2010 // October 2010 //