♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
Beware of my machine guns! Profile
stephanie
alreadyEIGHTEEN ):
o7.o9.1992
Temasek Poly - AS
Veterinary Technology-A9K1
If you ever see a unicorn, let me know pretty please.
I stopped in the middle of a forest of trees and stared up at the dull sky. The moon was abnormally large and
it bathed the earth with its luminous glow.
Suddenly, a bolt of lightning tore across the sky and a peal of thunder followed. The rain started to pour down
and the wind sighed and trashed in the tree tops. I ran for shelter, not knowing where I was heading to until I
saw a wooden house. It stood in the middle of the graveyard, looking desolate and sterile, full of grief and
wretchedness.
Without thinking, I ran straight into the house and tried to clean myself dry.
"What are you doing here?", a deep bass voice hollered down at me.
I looked up and saw a huge man with a face that looked swollen with anger. He was shabbily dressed and
was holding a huge chopper in one hand.
I could feel a chill running swiftly down my back, causing the nape of my neck to tingle and a haunting haze of
fear started to surround me.
The large figure threw a frightening look at me and went to a table with a hound tied down to it. The man swung
his muscular arm backwards, and down onto the powerless creature. An agonising wail issued from the hound
before it was thrown bodily aside.
I looked up at the man in terror, only to see him smiling enigmatically to himself. I experienced a nasty feeling of
weakness, and the room tilted and swirled before my eyes. After one last glance at the hound dripping with blood,
I felt the sudden pain surging from my neck and a liquid-like substance dribbling down my back. My body became
numb and I fell to the ground, lying unconcious...
Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 1/28/2010 08:25:00 PM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Helps:x|x|x
Bygones
August 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // April 2010 // May 2010 // June 2010 // July 2010 // October 2010 //